Feel confident and sexually attractive, fast
As a dating coach, I've helped 2,000+ clients permanently escape the friend zone, and land awesome girlfriends 🤠
My free advice reaches millions of guys each month on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, and I've been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Psychology Today, NYPost, Vice i-D, and more.
I'd be ecstatic to help YOU enjoy the fun and options dating that you deserve!
What guys are saying about Blaine
Anthony, Port Orchard
KV, San Jose
Francis, Washington D.C.
Let's transform your dating life!
4.86/5 (from 2,000+ students)
Tell me a little about yourself, and I'll follow up with ideas about how we can get your dating life on track ASAP!
Don't worry, connecting with me is 100% private, and takes about 60 seconds 🚀
My free dating guides
Dating In Your 40s As A Man (A Dating Coach's Guide)
Funny Bumble Prompt Answers - The 40 Best For Guys
Join 200,000+ men who follow along
I share free advice to spark your curiosity, inspire action, and make you smile on my Instagram every day. Don't miss out!
Curious about coaching?
Here are my answers to guys' frequently asked questions...
As a dating coach, I help guys like you (yes, you!) build self-esteem, learn to flirt, and attract women you're excited about.
More granularly, by working with a dating coach like me, you will learn to:
👋 Meet women you're attracted to both in-person, and on apps like Bumble, Hinge, and OKCupid.
😏 Flirt and create chemistry when you communicate with women, even "9s and 10s."
📲 Send the right messages so you land dates, and stop getting ghosted.
📅 Plan fun dates that lead to deeper connections and relationships
💇 Look your best with respect to both your grooming and wardrobe.
🤠 Put your best foot forward so you feel secure, not anxious, around women.
🔍 Find the right partner based on your lifestyle, needs, and criteria.
Note that dating coaches can go by a few different names (e.g. "dating counselor" or "dating consultant"), but these terms refer to the same thing!
My most important credentials are my clients' results 😊
I've helped 2,000+ guys learn to attract women they like through my courses and coaching programs. More than 95% report they'd recommend working with me to a friend.
In addition to the testimonials scattered throughout this page, you can check out more of my clients' stories on my Reviews page, and my new Wall of Love ❤️
Additionally, my free dating advice is consumed by millions of men per month across my Instagram, my TikTok, and my YouTube, and has been featured in media outlets like the New York Times, NYPost, Forbes, Psychology Today, Vice i-D, Cosmo, and more.
Dating coaching absolutely works, as long as you hire a good coach!
Whether you personally will see results with a dating coach depends on a few things:
#1: The scope of what specifically you want to accomplish.
Strictly want help with tactical things like texting? You can get immediate results with a self-serve program like my Texting OS.
Struggling with self-confidence? It may take weeks, or even months, of focused effort to notice a real improvement.
Many men who are considering investing in a dating coach want to accomplish larger goals, which is why I offer my 12 week Jumpstart program.
#2: How hard you work.
Stepping back, coaching ≠ magic, and contrary to popular belief, dating is a lot like any other skill. The more effort you invest, the better the results you’ll get.
You can’t cheat the grind, but the same way you will get pretty damn good at tennis by playing for an hour a day with a pro for 3 months, you will get pretty damn good at dating by devoting an hour a day to working with me for 3 months.
#3: How well you follow directions.
Having served 2,000+ clients, I’ve observed that (A) there is a big difference in how well some men follow directions versus others, and (B) this difference is directly proportional to the results guys get from my programs.
Good at following instructions? For example, school wasn’t too hard when you applied yourself? You will get results fast.
Bad at following instructions? For example, in school, sometimes it felt like no matter how hard you worked, you just couldn't understand things... Candidly you may not see results with my programs, and I wouldn't want you to make a bad investment ❤️
Working with a dating coach can cost anywhere from $100 to $10,000 depending on who you work with, and the scope of what you want to accomplish.
Speaking for myself, my programs range from $149 for my Texting Operating System to $6,295 for my 12-week 1x1 coaching program Jumpstart Your Dating Life, with my Dating Masterclass in between.
Three trends on the cost of coaching that I've observed to be true are:
- Established coaches aren't cheap. If a coach has built a national or international following, they may have more demand for their services than they can keep up with, and their rates will reflect this.
- Expensive ≠ effective. I can't tell you how many guys have told me horror stories like, "I spent >$10,000 on another coach, but I'm no better off than I was before..."
- Getting help shouldn't break the bank. Good dating coaches will have a variety of offerings that work for different budgets.
If dating is weighing on you, and you're ready to land a partner (or just have more fun and options dating), hiring a dating coach can be very "worth it."
Just make sure you hire a good coach!
A few other things you can consider:
- What are results worth to you? Most good coaches aren't cheap, but if a coach can help you build the skills you need to attract an awesome partner, that may be very valuable.
- What's your opportunity cost? If hiring a dating coach would represent a significant financial burden (e.g. you'd have trouble making rent), don't hire one. But if the cost won't materially impact your quality of life, hiring a coach could be a great investment, because there's terrific upside.
- What happens if you don't hire a dating coach? Think into the future: what does your life look like in 3 months or 3 years if you don't make a change? What could your life look like in 3 months or 3 years if you do?
Also, most good dating coaches (myself included) offer money-back guarantees. This can enable you to try coaching with minimal risk.
Asking a dating coach this question is like asking a barber if you need a haircut ✂️
Hopefully I can answer this somewhat objectively, though, because I'm blessed to be in a place professionally where I regularly have to turn away prospective clients...
The honest answer is, it depends!
Many guys can benefit from working with a dating coach, but some guys can’t...
The three key considerations are:
1. Do you believe you can grow? As long as you believe you have opportunities to learn and improve your skills, you'll get good results with a dating coach. However, some guys believe they’re “beyond help,” and this attitude is self-fulfilling... Framed another way, it’s hard to learn if you don’t believe you have anything to learn.
2. Are you motivated? The more motivated you are to make a change, and achieve a specific result in your dating life, the more likely you are to find value from coaching. If you're merely curious, or you’re not sure what you want, you're less likely to achieve results no matter how skilled your coach is.
3. Can you invest? If you can comfortably invest time, energy, and money in improving yourself and your outcomes with women, a dating coach can be very helpful. If you’re working 90-hour weeks, and don’t have the time or energy to invest in yourself, you won’t get great results from coaching.
While I could make a compelling argument that I'm the #1 dating coach for men (e.g. I'm the #1 organic search result for "dating coach for men," and I think I have the biggest Instagram following of any dating coach for men), honestly it's impossible to identify one "best" coach.
First off, comparisons aren't apples-to-apples. Different coaches have different focuses that can make them hard to compare. For example:
- There are "pickup artists," who focus on "game" for meeting women at bars
- There are online dating coaches, who focus exclusively on dating apps
- There are coaches like me, who take a holistic and systems-oriented approach to dating
Second off, coaching performance is opaque. There's no public source of truth for client outcomes, and many coaches have shady reviews 😬
I do know one thing!
Lists like "the top dating coaches disrupting the industry" are b.s. 💩
The agencies that create these lists don't evaluate coaches' skills, or their clients' results. They just charge coaches money to be featured!
These pay-to-play "best dating coach" lists are embarrassing.
Avoid dating coaches who point to fake credentials like these 😒
There are great dating coaches out there, as well as plenty of imposters you should to avoid...
To find the right coach, the three most important things to consider are:
- Do you trust the coach's advice? Most coaches publish free advice to social media to attract clients (e.g. I share tips daily on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube). Do these tips resonate with you, and seem actionable?
- Does the coach have real testimonials? Good coaches will have dozens of client reviews like mine you can review. If the coach you're considering can only point you to a handful of shady-looking testimonials, run.
- Do you want to spend time with them? If you move forward with a dating coach, you'll be communicating with them closely (or watching hours of their programming), so it's important you enjoy their company.
If your answer to all three questions is "yes," you've probably found a good coach!
For most guys, the physical location of your dating coach tends not to be TERRIBLY important. Virtually all dating coaches coach clients remotely (e.g. over Zoom and email), and few coaches offer in-person services.
Basically, rather than sweating whether you can work with your coach in-person...
Find a coach who you connect with personally.
Your ability to communicate clearly and comfortably your coach will matter way more for your success than whether you can sit in the same room together.
With that in mind, it can helpful to hire a coach who knows the city you're dating in. For example, having lived and dated in NYC, San Francisco, and Austin, I have insights that coaches who haven't lived in any of those cities wouldn't 📍
I thought you'd never ask 😜
Tap the "Let's Boogie" button below to apply to work with me!
Don't worry, it takes <60 seconds, and I'll follow up ASAP 💃🏻